VP, Social Media
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre social media professional to join a newly set up team in the bank.
Report directly to the Department Head, you will lead the social media team to drive innovative communications strategy for increasing brand awareness in digital platform. You will plan and implement various marketing strategies, advertising and promotion campaigns on social media for brand building purpose. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and social media agencies for ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness on campaigns. You will keep abreast of latest social media marketing trend and perform competitors' analysis. In addition, you will monitor the performance of social media marketing activities based on performance data and provide recommendations on digital marketing strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in digital marketing focusing on social media, preferably with both agencies and in-house experience
- Ability to develop innovative content and think out of box
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 227430
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only