VP / Team Lead Credit Analysis Commercial Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading International Banking group with an expanding Commercial Banking business in Hong Kong. As per of continued growth in the Commercial Banking, a team leadership opportunity has arisen for a Credit Risk professional to join and lead a team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Portfolio Analysis for Commercial Banking, you will be leading a team responsible for underwriting, assessing / reviewing credit proposals, credit applications and lending transactions. You will work with the Relationship Management team focusing on Commercial Lending business, ensuring credit policies, procedures, risk assessment comply with the bank and regulatory requirements. In addition, you will perform credit analysis, manage credit requests, conduct completion checks, provide recommendations and you will have credit approval authority up to a certain limit. As a team leader, you will manage the credit quality of the portfolio, perform ongoing credit risk monitoring and periodic reviews. Part of your role maybe required to participate in client visits and calls with the Relationship Management teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A University Degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience gained from Credit Risk Analysis, Credit Portfolio Management, Credit Approval gained from Commercial Banking, Business Banking and / or Corporate Banking
- Solid understanding of the regulatory environment for Banking industry
- Understanding of lending business and operations, credit policies and processes
- Proven experience in team management
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English, Cantonese and ideally Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 225638.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.