VP/SVP - Financial Planning & Business Analysis, Investments
- Investment-Focused FP&A
- Global Asset Manager
- CPA Qualified with 12 - 18 years' experience
One of our key clients continues to be one of the growth focused asset managers in the region, with strategic remit across different countries globally. They are looking for an experienced Finance professional to join their team as Senior Director for their Finance, Investments team.
Reporting to the Head of the Function, yuou will be responsible for supporting regional and senior management in terms of providing financial planning and Analysis, as well as assist strategy development, commercial reporting and growth initiatives for the Firm's legal entities in Asia. You'll be working with a high calibre investments team to help deliver business milestones for the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree with CPA / CA Qualification
- 12 - 18 years' experience in financial planning and analysis in Asset Management industry
- Well-versed in different accounting standards, including IFRS and GAAP
- Excellent communication and exceptional stakeholder management skills are must haves
- Exposure to different asset classes and knowledge of insurance and asset management industries
- Must be currently based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR249069 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.