VP / SVP Country Business Manager, Wholesale Bank
Our client is an International Banking group with expanding Corporate Banking, Institutional Banking and Global Markets businesses in Asia. As part of strategic growth in Hong Kong, a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
Being a senior member of the Hong Kong Country COO function, you will support the activities in the Hong Kong branch across all business operations. You will take a lead in driving first line governance and control issues, risk management and compliance matters as well as coordinating on the implementation of new regulatory requirements. You will work closely with the wider units across Operational Risk, Compliance, Transformation and Change, Operations & Technology, Finance, Administration etc. Part of your role will be to drive transformational changes on business process improvement, digitalisation and innovation initiatives. In addition, you will work with risk management and assurance teams to monitor and manage risk at the business level. This is an all-rounded business management role where you will also be involved in projects, headcount / resource planning, business planning, financial analysis, goals setting, administrative support, professional development and training matters.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree
- Minimum 12 - 15 years relevant experience gained from business management, change management and / or COO office
- Strong broad skillsets across operational risk management, assurance / governance and controls, project management, strategic planning
- Familiarity to the products, services and operations in Corporate Banking, Institutional Banking and Global Markets
- Strong financial analysis skills and presentation skills
- Solid governance and control mindset and familiar with compliance around KYC / CDD, AML / Financial Crime Risk, HKMA and SFC regulations
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English. Fluency in Cantonese and / or Mandarin would be highly preferred.
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 222956.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.