VP/Director, Credit Rating Analyst
Our client is a Leading International Credit Rating Agency with an established presence in Asia. As part of continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Analyst to join their Public Finance Team covering Greater China, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Global Head of Public Finance team, you will be an experienced team member (with the potential to lead a small team) in the Greater China region, with key focuses on China across the Public Sector primarily covering local, regional and provincial government as well as state-owned enterprises (SOEs). You will provide in-depth analytical research on public debt issuers in the relevant sectors in Greater China, including analytical reviews on rated issuers as well as publishing high quality research on the market and sector trends. The role would require solid presentation and communication skills as you will present analysis, recommendations, views, rationales and market trends to rating committees, investors, issuers, bankers and media. Working together with the regional teams, you will contribute in raising the company's profile within the credit rating and debt capital markets space.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with minimum 10 years relevant experience in financial analysis and credit analysis / ratings
- Relevant experienced from Equity Research, Fixed Income Analysis, Capital Markets Research, DCM, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and / or Credit Rating Agencies would also be considered
- Strong experience in covering China Public Sector (local, regional government and SOEs)
- Solid skills in financial modelling and reporting writing
- Familiar with business environment in the China market
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 211870.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.