VP / Director, Compliance Regulatory Development & Change
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading Asian Banking group which has expanding significantly in the region with solid financial results and innovative technological advancement in the banking services across retail, private banking, corporate and institutional businesses. To further enhance their strong compliance culture in the bank, a newly created opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and energetic Compliance professional to join the Hong Kong Compliance team.
Reporting to the Hong Kong Compliance Head, you will be a senior member in the Compliance function, acting as a deputy to the Compliance Head to drive and run regulatory and compliance initiatives. You will work with senior management and business leaders on the implementation of regulatory changes and requirements, act as escalation point on compliance issues, assist in internal policies and procedures development as well as internal control systems setup. On a business management capacity, you will provide advice and assist in the review and approval of new products and services from a regulatory perspective, review compliance resources and training support. An important part of your role will be to act as a regulatory liaison, handling regulators on compliance matters and maintain good relationships with regulatory bodies in Hong Kong.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A University Degree, additional qualifications in Law, Accountancy, Audit or Risk Management would be advantageous
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Compliance, Audit, Controls and Supervision gained from Banking and / or Regulatory bodies
- Experience from a COO / Business Management capacity supporting Compliance function would also be considered
- Solid regulatory knowledge applicable to the Hong Kong banking environment
- Knowledge of a wide range of banking and securities /brokerages products and services
- Experience in project management and people management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 218617.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.