VP / D Corporate Strategy, Insurance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading International Insurance Group with strong business focus in Asia, particular in the emerging markets. As part of the significant business growth in Asia, the group is actively seeking expansion opportunities within the region and an outstanding opportunity has arisen in the Regional Corporate Strategy team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Corporate Strategy, your role will be to lead, manage and support strategic planning and business consultancy activities for the region, origination of inorganic opportunities and organic growth projects, developing high quality strategic and business plans and supporting local countries on planning and transactions execution. You will be driving the development and implementation of organic growth with existing markets and new markets, conducting competitive analysis, analysing trends impacting the business, providing the business with data and insights for decision-making. You will build strong relationships with key functions and business leaders. In particular, you will work closely with the Regional teams on budget, financial planning, standards, process planning development and projects execution. In addition, you will drive analysis for projects, support development of strategic priorities and track progress.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and ideally with an MBA
- Minimum 8 - 12+ years relevant strategic, consulting, corporate development and planning experience gained from Banking, Insurance or Management Consultancies focusing on Financial Services and / or Insurance sector
- Experience gained from other relevant Financial Services industries such as investment bank, retail bank, asset management, private equity, Big 4 would also be considered
- Track record in consulting, advisory, planning and implementation
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills
- Project management skills
- Asia work experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Candidates from other Asian locations interested to relocate to Hong Kong will be considered also.
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 225478. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only