VP / AVP, Business Transformation Consultant, Banking
Our client is an International Banking Group with diversified businesses across Retail Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking. As part of the Bank's Transformation strategy, the Regional Business Transformation team is seeking high-calibre Business Change Management Consultants to join the team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the function and acting as an internal business management consultant, you will be part of the regional team of business consultants to deliver business change, process redesign, operational excellence and transformation programs aiming to improve efficiency, products & services delivery and servicing the diverse range of client segment. You will work with business strategy teams, review the business cases, consult on change requirements, target operating models, redesign processes to meet with customer demands, regulatory requirements, business values, emerging market trends and the changing digital landscape. In addition, you will identify opportunities for process digitization and automation with the aim to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the new business models. Acting as an internal consultant, you will assist local country teams of business / function units to implement the changes required. Being part of the group office, you will partner with the business, product and support function leaders locally and regionally to design, implement and deliver transformational changes and to roll out best practices.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate ideally with MBA or relevant project management / change management certifications / qualifications
- For VP level, minimum 8+ years relevant experience in Management Consulting, Business Process Redesign / Reengineering, Operational Excellence, Process Transformation, Change Management
- Candidates with less years of experience will be considered at AVP level
- Broad banking business knowledge with some exposure to Digital, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance or Commercial Banking would be advantageous
- Solid change and transformation methodologies knowledge
- Track record in designing processes and target operating modles leading to successful delivery of transformation programs
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese or Mandarin language would be advantageous
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 217703. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.