VP, Regional Internal Communications
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a leading global banking group with an established presence in the Asia market across Corporate and Investment Banking. Due to strategic planning, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join the Regional team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Communications, you will be an experienced team member of the regional team supporting the company on Internal Communications. You will manage and deliver a wide range of activities including communications content, internal announcements, senior leadership communications, employee communications and campaigns, human resources related communications. As a senior member of the team, you will be creative and engaging in producing contents via multiple channels and platform (emails, print, publications, video, digital, intranet). You will create, draft and edit contents in a compelling way whilst ensuring consistency in the messaging. Being part of the regional team, you will work directly with the business and management team in the regional team as well as local country teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree
- Minimum 8 - 10 years relevant experience in Communications gained from financial services and / or professional services
- Experience in Internal Communications would be highly preferred
- Experience from PR agency handling banking and / or financial services clients would also be considered
- Regional exposure and involvement in regional and / or global communication campaigns
- Familiarity to a diverse range of media channels and tools across traditional and digital
- Fluency in written and spoken English, additional Asian language skills would be highly advantageous
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 222094. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.