VP, Regional Events Management, Global Markets
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$900000.00 - HK$1200000.00 per annum + Discretionary bonus|
Our client is an international banking group, a global leader in corporate and investment banking. To cope with expanding business needs, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Event Management professional to join the Regional Marketing Team based in Hong Kong focusing on Global Markets business.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Event Management, you will be a senior level team member responsible for organizing and managing events for the Global Markets business in Asia with end to end coverage from strategy to execution. Serving as an event management advisor, you will determine strategic objective and program plan, manage budget, onsite execution and logistics management, people management, and to maximize marketing potentials. You will be working closely with multiple internal departments to ensure the events planned are executed within corporate guidelines and aligned with the brand values. Working directly with the Global Markets business, you will act as the main liaison for all event related activities and you will provide advice to the business leaders on event plans and strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in corporate events, conferences or roadshow event management gained from Banks or Financial Institutions
- Experience in Banking & Financial Services with exposure to Global Markets businesses (Fixed Income / Equities) would be highly advantageous
- Regional exposure with good understanding of the business environment and relevant client sectors in the Asia market
- Willingness to travel within the Asia region
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Additional skill in any Asian languages would be a plus but not a must
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 44694