VP, Regional Audit, Product Control
Our client is a global bank currently expanding their investment banking and markets businesses in Asia. As part of a strategic growth, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join the Internal Audit function focusing on Product Control and Valuation Control, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the team, you will be part of an expanding Internal Audit function in Asia, auditing various key activities within the Regional Product Control and Valuation Control function. You will be involved in developing ongoing assurance plans and ensuring coverage of the highest risks whilst meeting local regulatory requirements. You will provide leadership and strategic direction to the engagement team members across the Asia region. You will contribute to the global and regional internal audit objectives and planning by being actively involved in regional delivery and execution for the businesses. In addition, you will develop strong relationships with the business, risk and control functions as well as providing insightful, pragmatic and valued control assurance to regional and country management. This role provides high exposure to the business and senior management at regional and global level.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 8 + years' experience in Internal Audit and / or related Controls function with exposure to Product Control and / or Valuation Control
- Big 4 candidates with relevant experience covering sizeable Banking Groups, current Product Control or Valuation Control candidates with Big 4 background would also be considered
- Strong understanding of Product Control operations, processes and risk management issues
- Knowledge of Asia banking regulations relevant to the financial markets and understanding of banking control and compliance issues
- Excellent communication skills, influencing and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 220291.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only