VP, Regional Audit, Markets
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1000000.00 - HK$1200000.00 per annum + Discretionary bonus|
Our client is a global bank currently expanding their corporate and investment banking businesses in Asia. As part of a strategic growth, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join the Internal Audit function focusing on Global Markets and Capital Markets, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the team, you will be part of an expanding Internal Audit function in Asia, covering various business lines within the Asia business in Global Markets (Equities and Fixed Income) and Capital Market Origination (ECM, DCM, Corporate Finance, Syndication Lending, Project Finance). You will be involved in developing ongoing assurance plans and ensuring coverage of the highest risks whilst meeting local regulatory requirements. You will provide leadership and strategic direction to the engagement team members across the Asia region. You will contribute to the global and regional internal audit objectives and planning by being actively involved in regional delivery and execution for the businesses. In addition, you will develop strong relationships with the business, risk and control functions as well as providing insightful, pragmatic and valued control assurance to regional and country management. This role provides high exposure to the business and senior management at regional and global level.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 8 + years' experience in Internal Audit and / or related Controls function with exposure to Global Markets, Investment Banking and / or Capital Markets
- Strong understanding of Investment Banking and Markets operations, processes and risk management issues
- Knowledge of Asia banking regulations relevant to the financial markets and understanding of banking control and compliance issues
- Excellent communication skills, influencing and problem solving skills
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number Ah42783.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only