VP Product Tax, Securities Services
- Regional Coverage
- Securities Services
- Competitive Package
Our client is a leading International Banking Group with diversified business activities across Corporate / Wholesale Banking, Custodian Banking and Securities Services. Due to strategic growth, the group is seeking an experienced Tax Advisory professional to join the Tax function supporting the Securities Services business.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Tax Advisory for Securities Services, you will be a senior member of the team covering corporate and business tax advisory for Securities Services in the Asia region. You will be providing tax advices and tax oversight to business activities across securities lending, collateral management, fund accounting and depository receipts. Acting as a key partner to the business, you will work together closely on tax matters related to existing and new products, transactions, new business initiatives, tax risk, tax planning etc. Being a senior member of the regional team, you will also participate in regional and global projects and initiatives from the wider Corporate Tax function.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with min. 10 years relevant experience Corporate Tax Advisory
- Experience gained from Financial Services covering Securities Services, Custodian Banking, Fund Services
- Asia Tax knowledge is a MUST
- Familiarity to financial markets transactions and products
- Excellent communications with fluency in English
Less experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Associate.