VP, Private Banking Compliance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$900000.00 - HK$1600000.00 per annum + Discretionary bonus|
Our client is a top-tier international banking group with an established and growing private banking business in Asia. Due to increasing business activities in the Asia region, an outstanding opportunity in the regional Private Banking Compliance Advisory team has arisen for an experienced Compliance professional to be based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Private Banking Compliance, you will play a crucial role in providing day-to-day compliance advice, guidance and assistance to sales, trading and management within Private Banking on regulatory and ethical matters, new business opportunities, clients' risk appetite and product suitability. You are responsible for reviewing and testing policies and procedures to eliminate or minimize the risk of breaches of regulatory requirements and of damage to the Bank's reputation, enhancing compliance and control programs to ensure business operations comply with regulatory and internal requirements. Being a part of the regional team, you will also be accountable for monitoring ongoing regulatory changes, analyzing their potential impact to the business, implementing policy change where required and participate in regional discussions/initiatives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in Compliance within Private Banking
- Experience gained from Private Banking in the capacity of Risk, Legal, Audit or relevant Controls related functions would also be considered
- Solid Private Banking products knowledge
- Familiarity with the Asia regulatory environment and exchange rules
- Compliance advisory experience gained from Asset Management, Securities / Brokerages and/or Markets Compliance would also be considered
- Excellent communication skills in English. Mandarin Chinese capability is strongly preferred.
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 46010.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.