VP, Operational Risk Wholesale
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global leading bank is on the lookout for a VP level of Operational Risk Manager for their wholesale business.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Operational Risk and responsible for Asia initiatives, eg. provide regional risk advice, lead risk assessments discussions and oversee other operational risk and advisory matters for Lending and Trade Services in Asia.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 8-10 years of operational risk experience in a bank
- Strong presentation and influencing skills with the ability to work with senior management and people of different levels.
- Good knowledge of wholesale banking products/ services, activities and operations with experience and in depth knowledge in at least one business line i.e. Lending or Trade Services.
- Analytical and able to identify potential operational risk exposures in business processes, new product offerings, outsourcing initiatives and assess the adequacy of mitigation controls implemented.
- Past audit experience with a big 4 is a plus.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion or send email to Arya.Zhao@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980