VP, Media Relations, Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$70000 - HK$90000 per month|
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Hong Kong. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for a Media Relations professional to join their expanding Corporate Communications Team.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Affairs, you will be part of an experienced Corporate Communication team responsible for Media Relations. You will support the development and implementation of media relations strategy to maintain and promote bank's image. You will drive various external communications activities, handle media enquiries, monitoring media reporting and public opinion of the bank. You will draft media releases, external communication materials and assist in production of Interim and annual reports. In addition, you will anticipate and mitigate potential issues affecting bank's reputation and perform crisis management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in communications, public relations, translation and journalism
- 10+ years relevant experience in Media Relations/ Public Relations/ Corporate Communications gained from Banks/ Financial Services Sector
- Candidates from PR agency with FI clients and Financial Journals will also be considered
- Good interpersonal skills with solid experience working with media
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (reading and writing), both Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 235988
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only