VP Level, KDB Developer with a leading Global iBank, up to 1.4m
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
Our client is a Global leading Investment Banking who is rapidly expanding their Equities and Derivatives businesses. Having a sustainable growth in the recent years, they are investing resources into their front office to back office team, which includes Technology team. Their Technology team is now looking to take onboard seasoned KDB Developer who has a passion for technologies and is looking to make a difference within the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, develop and optimize KDB+ APIs for internal trading strategies used by traders, quants and developers for their Derivatives business. He / she will also conduct research on the data, and provide recommendations and advice on the effectiveness of new strategies and existing implementations
- Degree in Maths / Computer Science related discipline
- Minimum 5 years working knowledge in KDB+ and Q/K
- Solid experience in Python
- Knowledge of common electronic trading strategies an advantage but not a requirement.
- Experience in modelling and working with large data sets
- Good team player and be able to work indepently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skill
Please click the APPLY NOW button below quoting job title. Likewise, you can apply to the role by sending in your resume to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.