VP Level, C++ Developer, Equity Derivatives, up to 1.4mil
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
Our client is a Global leading Investment Banking who is rapidly expanding their Equities and Derivatives businesses. Having a sustainable growth in the recent years, they are investing resources into their front office to back office team, which includes Technology team within the Equities Market Making business. The team is looking for a senior C++ developer with prior experience in front office technology who has a passion for technologies and is looking to make a difference within the business.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance of server-side components of a high-frequency trading platform.
- Working with the front office business, including the trading desk to continuously refine and enhance trading strategies.
- Analyzing requirements, then design, implement and test the changes
- Initiate recommendations on improvements of the front office application and processes
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience in front office trading applications, OMS, Market making, FIX protocol, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of C++, Multithreading skills
- Experienced in developing real time low latency applications
- Requires good communication, presentation and written skills
Please click the APPLY NOW button below quoting job title. Likewise, you can apply to the role by sending in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org