VP - KYC / AML, Commercial Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
One of our key clients has continually been showing growth in the Hong Kong market, particularly in their consumer banking business line. With this, our client is looking for an experienced Vice President to join their Client Onboarding team to support increase in new client accounts in their local business.
Reporting to the Head of the function, you will be responsible for onboarding new clients and accounts, with a focus on KYC / AML reviews, validation of funds, risk assessment and control. Apart from BAU, you will also be involved in some internal and regulatory initiatives in the business when required. You must have exceptional eye for detail with strong communication and influencing skills.
To be qualified, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree
- At least 10 years experience in client onboarding with strong KYC / AML knowledge
- Commercial Banking industry experience highly preferred, open to Private Banking / Wealth Management experience in the Hong Kong market
- Strong English communication skills is a MUST
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as AVP
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR222498.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.