VP, IT Risk Management, Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1000000.00 - HK$1300000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a well-established European Banking group with a strong presence in Asia across Corporate & Investment Banking. As part of continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk Management professional to focus on IT Risk Management in a Second Line Risk & Control function.
Reporting to the Regional Head of IT Risk Management, you will be part of the Regional team based in Hong Kong responsible for the implementation and delivery of IT Risk function initiatives, performing risk reviews of IT control framework, analysing regulatory, audit, compliance requirements and managing risk related incidents as they occur. In addition, you will assist in setting up the regional operating model and the design of control standards. You will work closely with teams in the region in IT, Operational Risk, the wider Risk Management function on developing and managing assurance activities as well as risk reporting. You will have regional responsibilities especially on the coverage on China.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in IT Risk Management, IT Audit, Operational Risk gained from Financial Services sector, Big 4 and / or Consulting firms
- Less experienced candidates would be considered for AVP level
- Strong understanding of IT Risk Management framework within the Banking environment
- Good Asia banking regulatory knowledge especially on China
- Experience in regional roles and project management skills gained from a sizeable international financial institutions would be highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 44117. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.