VP, IT Audit, North Asia
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a global bank with key businesses across Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and Global Markets. With the bank's increasing investment in strengthening the Internal Audit function, an excellent Regional role has arisen for an experienced Technology Auditor. The position could be based in Hong Kong or Tokyo.
- North Asia Lead
- Applications & Data Analytics
- Attractive Salary + Bonus
Reporting to the Regional Head of IT Audit, you will be a senior lead member in the Regional Technology Audit function focusing on Technology Applications Audit across a diverse range of businesses including Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Global Markets. You will lead and / or participate in technology and Integrated audit engagements covering these businesses and functions from planning, testing, evaluation, risk assessment, reporting and documentation. You will also have extensive use on data analytics, be involved in automating data analytic tools to perform the audit and testing work. As a regional team, you will work closely with the relevant Business and Operational audit teams as well as Technology stakeholders in APAC, communicating effectively on the audit findings, risk mitigation plans and improvement for Technology application and general controls. In addition, you will act as a Subject Matter Expert to other audit, IT and risk management teams and work together on special projects, cross-function / cross-regions and thematic assignments, achieving a comprehensive and effective integrated audit approach. You will have regional coverage with key focuses on North Asia and the role requires limited travel.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Systems Audit, Technology Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Technology Audit or related Technology Risk and Controls function gained from Banking industry
- Knowledge of IT applications relevant to Investment Banking, Global Markets and / or Asset Management, would be ideal
- Good understanding of banking technology processes, application, infrastructure controls, internal controls and ideally knowledge of banking regulations
- Familiarity to data analytic tools and ability to direct the use in automating testing and audit work
- Regional exposure and ability to work in cross-location teams and assignments
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional language in Mandarin and / or Japanese would be highly advantageous