VP, Investment Operations - Asset Management
Our client is a global fund management firm with strong roots in Asia. Due to internal movements, our client is seeking an experienced Investment Operations candidate to join their established team in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible in monitoring their back office operations, managing their vendors and service providers, as well as other processes via different external parties. You will perform fund administration, performance and attribution, as well as reporting. You will work alongside different functions in Hong Kong and your counterparts across the region. You are expected to have sound knowledge of end to end process within an asset management firm.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- Tertiary degree
- At least 8 years' working experience in asset management / fund management industry in middle office / fund administration capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills with highly proficient communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge and experience in HK / Asia markets
- Highly confident dealing with different levels of stakeholders in a sizeable organisation
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Powepoint and Excel
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no RR221961.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.