VP, Internal Audit, Private Banking
Our client is a leading Global Banking group with a top-tier Private Banking business in Asia. As part of their strategic expansion in the Internal Audit function, a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit Professional to join the regional team in Hong Kong, focusing on Private Banking.
Reporting to the Regional Leader of the Private Banking Audit team, you will be part of an expanding Internal Audit function in Asia, leading and executing audit assignments on the Private Banking business across the region. You will have exposure to a variety of assignments within the Private Banking business and support functions as well as covering specific areas such as investment suitability, cross-border, AML / COB, etc. You will contribute to the global and regional internal audit objectives and planning by being actively involved in regional delivery and execution for the Private Banking business, leading team members to complete audits within set timeframes and budget. You will draft audit reports, present issues and discuss solutions with the business and relevant teams. In addition, you will develop strong relationships with the business, risk and control functions as well as provide insightful, pragmatic and valued control assurance to regional and country management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8+ years working in Private Banking / Wealth Management, Big 4 and/or Regulators
- Experience in Internal Audit, Risk and/or related Controls function gained from Private Banking / Wealth Management
- Experience in other Private Banking functions with some exposure to Audit, Risk and Controls would be considered
- Experience from Big 4 or Regulatory Bodies with specialization on Private Banks, Wealth Management, Investment Products would also be considered
- Knowledge of Private Banking products (Investment, Funds and Trusts), operations, processes, and risk management issues
- Excellent communication skills in English. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus but not a must
- Limited travel within Asia only
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 45132. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.