VP Human Resources
Our client is a well established Financial Services Provider with a very niche position in Hong Kong. Due to internal mobility, a rare opportunity has arisen for a VP HR to join their team based in Hong Kong. Candidates with less experienced will be considered for the AVP level.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will lead a small team and take a hands-on role on the firm's Compensation and Benefits operations. Working alongside the payroll team, you will ensure the smooth running of the day to day duties. Moreover, you will take part in the annual budgeting exercise, run C&B projects and new initiatives to ensure staff engagement remains high and consistent across different departments. In addition, you will play a key role in enhancing the HR system, advising on best practices and more efficient processes and procedures. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and progressive company where your contribution will truly impact the organisation.
To qualify, individuals must posses
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Prior experience in a highly regulated Financial Services environment is a MUST
- Minimum 10 years in C&B with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- High attention to details and accurate reporting
- Proactive and ability to effectively communicate with department heads
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 232757 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only