VP - Financial Reporting
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an International Banking Group with significant Corporate Banking presence in Asia. They are currently seeking an experienced and qualified accountant to join as VP, in their Financial Reporting team. Due to their growth, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to support the Finance function, as well as work closely with their offshore counterparts.
Reporting to Head of Financial Reporting, you will be responsible for preparing and reviewing quarterly and annual statutory reports, assist on finance operational processes, and review tax schedules. You will be involved in capital planning, and solvency monitoring and also take lead in Group initiatives related to the Finance function, including but not limited to IFRS implementation, rolling out governance changes, system and process changes. You must be a strong team player, energetic with good time management skills.
To qualify, individuals must have
- Internationally recognised accounting qualification
- At least 8-10 years of strong hands on financial reporting experience with excellent knowledge of HK GAAP and IFRS gained in a banking or financial institution
- Experience working with offshore offices
- Good financial analysis and finance operational skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin an added plus
- Key stakeholder management and influencing experience with dynamic attitude
Interested parties, please contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 219047.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.