VP, Financial Reporting
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established regional Banking Group with diversified business portfolio in Asia. They are currently seeking experienced and qualified accountants to join as VP, in their Financial Reporting team.
Reporting to Department Head, you will be responsible for financial accounting and reporting for Hong Kong business, preparing and reviewing quarterly and annual reports, assist on finance operational processes, and review tax schedules. You will be involved in capital planning, and solvency monitoring and also take lead in Group initiatives related to the Finance function, including but not limited to system implementation, rolling out governance changes, system and process changes. Leading a small team, you will also participate in new product assessment and new policy implementation. You must be a strong team player, energetic with good time management skills.
To qualify, individuals must have
- Internationally recognised accounting qualification
- At least 8-10 years of reporting experience gained in a banking or financial institution
- Big 4 candidates with Banking client coverages will also be considered
- For financial reporting candidates, excellent knowledge of HK GAAP and IFRS
- Good financial analysis and finance operational skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin an added plus
- Key stakeholder management and influencing experience with dynamic attitude
Interested parties, please contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 224868.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.