VP, Financial Crime Regulatory Compliance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading international Banking Group with a strong presence in Asia across investment banking, global markets, corporate banking, private banking and asset management. As part of continued growth, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional in the Regulatory Compliance area to join their regional team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the function, you will be a senior member of the Regional team providing regulatory compliance support to Financial Crime Compliance in Asia covering AML, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigation. Your responsibilities will include policy reviews and analysis, policy requirement identification and development, as well as regulatory change impacts assessment to ensure accurate interpretation of such laws and regulations within Financial Crime Compliance regionally and globally. You will build relationships with the various regulators in the region and drive regulatory compliance change within the function. Working closely with Legal and Compliance, you will help the teams within Financial Crime Compliance in understanding the various regulations in different locations, and work on aspects of regulatory implementation and remediation, legal analysis and litigation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience in compliance, legal, regulatory, audit functions gained from corporate banks, investment banks and / or securities brokerages preferred, other financial institutions with strong relevance would be considered
- Relevant experience from Regulators (e.g. SFC, HKMA), Exchanges, Big 4 or Law Firms would also be considered
- Knowledge of Anti-Financial Crime related regulations would be beneficial
- Experience of Regulatory Change or Regulatory Transformation project delivery would be advantageous
- Good commercial mind-set with ability to balance regulatory risk and commercial aspects
- Excellent communication skills in English and ideally Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number AH 220452.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.