|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$1500000.00 - HK$1800000.00 per annum|
Our client is a market leader in the Media sector with their Asia Pacific hub in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for a VP Finance to spearhead their Finance and Accounting function. This is a Hong Kong-based role.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all financial activity of the company incorporating management and financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax and treasury planning and compliance. In addition to running a very successful existing business, the company is continually seeking and negotiating new investment opportunities so candidates with strong financial backgrounds coupled with investment analysis/deal-making ability will be of particular interest. This is a senior executive appointment and it is essential that you can demonstrate examples of how you have led and influenced commercial decisions at board level. Operating in a fast-paced and constantly changing sector, you will need to possess gravitas and the confidence in your own commercial decision-making ability to ensure you can operate as a genuine counterbalance to the CEO.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 20 years' experience; a professional accounting qualification is a must
- Solid well-round financial management skills and a strong commercial flair
- Investment analysis/deal-making flair with the ability to initiate and lead executive level negotiations
- Familiar with Hong Kong and China markets and their accounting regulations
- Experience with change management and integration projects would be highly desirable
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
*LI-FA Contact Daisy Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 46227 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes