VP - Equities Middle Office, Project Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$900000.00 - HK$1300000.00 per annum|
Our client is a global investment banking brand with long-standing operations in Asia Pacific, covering different markets across the region. Due to their focus on constant improvement in terms of process efficiencies, our client is looking for an experienced Middle Office Project Manager to join their regional team in Hong Kong.
You will report to the Project team Lead, where you will responsible for delivering different global initiatives, focusing on their Equities Middle Office processes. You will manage the whole project lifecycle from inception to execution and will be expected to monitor all milestones attached to the project. You must have the gravitas to engage with different key stakeholders in the business and strong organisational skills.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- At least 10 years' working experience within a sizeable financial institution
- Minimum 5 years' operational project/change management experience
- Middle Office business line experience an added plus
- Must have HK or Asian market exposure
- PMP, Prince2, Six Sigma, highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills in English
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR44359.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.