VP Market Risk APAC
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1200000.00 - HK$1600000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a leading international banking group with diverse banking services covering private banking, corporate and investment banking. As part of the bank's ongoing investments in strengthening the risk and control functions, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Market Risk professional to join the regional team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Market Risk, you will be a senior member in the APAC Market Risk Management team specializing in the Credit products, covering the market risk for Credit Trading Desks including flow credit trading, emerging markets, distressed debt, structured product etc. Your daily tasks will include monitoring, reviewing and discussing market risk issues with the trading desks on the transactions being traded whilst analyzing the transactions and reviewing the models to which the products were booked to. In addition, you will perform stress testing calculations, set limits, review scenario analysis, and new business documentation as well as provide input on the associated risks for new products and trading ideas.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and relevant qualifications such as CFA, FRM, master degree
- Minimum 8 years experience in Market Risk Management with strong focuses on Asia Markets
- Solid understanding of market volatility, correlation, and liquidity for credit products and risks
- Good knowledge of VaR, stress testing, liquidity analysis, and other market risk techniques
- Ability to work in regional team structure and interact with traders and senior management
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3101 4311 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 39298. http://www.ambition.com.hk/www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.