VP, Digital Platform Management, Corporate Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$840000.00 - HK$1000000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading Asian banking group with a established businesses across Corporate Banking. As part of their extensive investment in expanding the Digital Banking business platform, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Professional in Digital Banking Team for Corporate Banking, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking Digital Team, you will be a senior member in the digital team working on business initiatives to develop and further drive the digital platform strategy, design the customers' platform experience / journey across Website, Mobile, and all digital banking platforms, increase opportunities for cross-selling, sales leads and product acquisition. The role will require you to run multiple and cross-functional initiatives and projects with front to back stakeholders to manage. You will manage the platform contents quality and visuals, perform usage analysis and reporting, take ownership of platform performance and security issues. In addition, you will liaise between business stakeholders, IT, marketing and external vendors to understand priorities, manage expectations, gather feedback and manage / improve the digital platforms.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience in digital platform development gained from financial services sector
- Strong familiarity to digital, mobile and web technologies and trends
- Understanding of banking regulations related to digital banking
- Understanding of risk management and relevant technology applications
- Project experience
- Experience in Financial Services, Financial Technology companies, Consumer Banking or Corporate Banking
- Excellent Communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese or Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 45422. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.