VP, Digital Marketing, FinTech
Our client is a fast-expanding FinTech firm focusing on Wealth and Investment Management business with an advanced investment management technology platform. The company is committed in building a world-class Digital Platform and as part of this strategic goal, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced all-rounded Marketing professional to join and build the function, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the CEO, you will assist in setting up the digital marketing capability and you will deliver and develop an integrated digital strategy to strengthen business activities, client relationships and to improve personalised digital experiences. You will oversee all forms of digital marketing and content delivery, providing guidance and input on mobile and app strategy, social media strategy, email marketing, website management, search engine optimization, campaign management and measurement. You will assess and measure effectiveness / return on investments of digital marketing programs and you will design metrics to track impact of online and social media contents. In addition, you will work with the business, technology teams, external vendors and digital consultancies in creating an innovative digital marketing strategy and building out a robust digital platform. Being part of a small Marketing function, you will also assist in other core / traditional marketing and communications activities of the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with relevance to Marketing, Communications and / or Digital
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Marketing & Communications, Digital Marketing, Digital Banking, Social Media Marketing, eChannel / eBusiness Marketing and Development Experience in Financial Services, ideally in asset management, retail banking, brokerage, insurance, online financial services platform
- Knowledge on digital platform, tools implementation and web development would be advantages
- Strong sense of controls on governance, regulatory issues and reputation risks
- Familiar with the Asia markets and trends in the digital and marketing space
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and a strong preference for spoken and written Cantonese and / or Mandarin Chinese
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 219495 . www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.