VP, Deposit Product & Portfolio Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an international banking group with well-established and diversify businesses in Asia across Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking. As part of strategic growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product & Portfolio Manager to manage the Retail Deposit products range for the Asia region, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of the Regional Product Team, you will be part of the Retail Banking business driving growth objectives by managing the product portfolio relating to Deposit, Debit Card, Overdraft and Payment capabilities. You will monitor and drive portfolio growth strategies for the region, advising on the local markets trends, performing periodic strategy reviews, providing directions to country product teams, helping them to raise their capability, shaping the deposit strategy and offering Subject-Matter-Expertise. In addition, you will perform in-depth analysis on each customer segment within Retail Banking (including Wealth Management) and develop product strategies specific for each customer segment. Working with the wider global team, you will lead and deliver global projects at regional level, work on digital solutions and innovation projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Retail Deposit Product Development, Portfolio Management, Sales and / or Business Development
- Strong knowledge across Retail Banking, Deposit, Debit Cards, Overdraft and Payment related products and services
- Regional experience or at least exposure to more than 1 market
- Good projects management skills
- Technical knowledge of Retail Banking markets and strategy formulation
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Asia working experience is a must, overseas candidates within the Asia region would also be considered
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 223015.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.