Manager, Customer Analytics & Project, Banking
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Private and Consumer banking. With their continuous expansion in their consumer banking business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre data analytics/ project professional to join their consumer banking business.
Reporting to the Head of Analytics Team, you will be a key member of the consumer banking customer analytics team to drive data analytics function to provide customer insight to support business decision. You will drive cross-function discussions based on customer insights drawn from the analytics and assist in formulating business plans. You will also carry out projects on expanding usage of data analytics results on other business functions.
To qualify, the individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Quantitative Analysis, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in data analytics/ database marketing/ CRM/ Business Intelligence gained in Banking/ Financial Institutions
- Solid knowledge in data management with some SAS knowledge
- High adaptability, pleasant personality and great organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 239642
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only