VP, Corporate Treasury - Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$780000 - HK$1000000.00 per annum + Bonus|
One of our key clients, an established Banking Group with continuous growth in the region, is currently seeking an experienced Finance professional to join their experienced Treasury Team in Hong Kong at VP Level.
This role will report to the Head of the Function for their local Hong Kong operations. This an individual contributor role with a unique opportunity to work with their financial markets team, and liaise with different functions including front line, risk management, and finance, focusing on Asset & Liability Management, as well as market and liquidity risks. You will be required to have a strong commercial sense, having to deal with different stakeholders internally and ensuring management of complex balance sheet at cross-functional levels.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualification i.e. CPA, CFA, FRM or equivalent
- At least 10 years' with relevant Treasury experience in a sizeable banking / financial institution
- Strong understanding of balance sheet management, and liquidity regulations
- Exposure to different financial markets products
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese, can multi-task and work independently
- Familiarity with Reuters or Bloomberg an advantage
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR220953.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.