VP, Corporate Finance - Private Equity
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1000000.00 - HK$1300000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is part of an established Group, with a thriving private equity arm in North Asia. They are currently in an active investment period and they're seeking an experienced Corporate Finance professional to join their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role has evolved over the recent years where they have now created a position to solely support financing for their PE deals and wider corporate portfolio. This role will work closely with the CFO to support transactions in a very short timeline in terms of financing, building and maintaining relationships with financial institutions in Hong Kong and China. You will have frequent dialogue with the Investments team and Finance Committee in terms of new funding ideas. You need to be independent and enjoys frequent travel, with highly commercial and strategic mindset.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 10 years' working experience with relevant Corporate Finance experience in a sizeable financial institution
- Strong relationships with different financial institutions in Hong Kong AND China
- Open to candidates with DCM, Structured Finance or Leveraged Buy-Out Financing experience
- Excellent communication in both English AND Mandarin
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW by quoting reference no. RR44224.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.