VP, Compliance Advisory, Special Situation Investments
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a top-tier investment bank with an established and growing investment banking and global markets businesses in Asia. As part of continued growth, an outstanding opportunity in the regional Compliance Advisory team has arisen for an experienced Compliance professional to be based in Hong Kong, supporting the Special Situation Investments Group.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Compliance Advisory, you will be a key member of the specialised team (transactions-focused compliance team) providing compliance advice to the Special Situation Investments business in Asia, particularly covering Distressed Asset and Property Investment. Your responsibilities will include business operations compliance advisory, new products reviews / advisory, markets initiatives matters, policy reviews / development, transactions reviews, booking structures advisory, regulatory change impacts assessment. You will provide regulatory advice related to the business and potential changes in Asia which would impact the business in addition to helping the business to understand the various regulations in different locations. You will develop and conduct training to relevant team members when required. Additionally, you will perform continuous assessment on compliance and regulatory risks and assist in regulatory investigations / examinations when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Compliance or Legal related roles in Special Situation and / or Private Equity business
- Solid Distressed Asset, Property Investment and / or other Fixed Income products knowledge
- Experience gained from law firms would be highly advantageous
- Familiarity to the Asia regulatory environment and exchange rules
- Experience gained from Investment Banks, Private Equity, Securities / Brokerages and / or regulatory bodies
- Excellent communication skills with English, additional ability in Mandarin would be preferred
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number AH 220003
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.