VP, Complaint Handling & Customer Journey
Our client is well-established financial institution with strong presence in Hong Kong. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for a customer experience professional to join their customer experience team to focus on complaint handling and enhancing customer journey.
Report directly to the Head of business, you will be the lead the of the customer experience team to handle escalated complaints from different channels and formulate initiatives to enhance customer experience. You will review the junior members of the team in handling verbal and written complaints and ensure the complaints are handled professionally according to services quality standard, internal policies and regulatory guidelines. You will understand the customers' opinion and keep abreast of market practise of service quality to initiate new business ideas and improvement in process. You will perform analysis on customers' complaints and feedback to identify service gap. You will develop and lead customer experience enhancement project to improve overall customer journey in multiple touchpoints.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in compliant handling/ service quality management/ customer services, preferably gained in banking and/or financial services industry
- Candidates from other industries with solid complaint handling/ customer journey experience are also welcomed
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 227165 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only