VP - Client Services, Prime
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Ambition Executive Search|
- Regional Remit
- Established Investment Bank
- Prime Services Business
Our client is global banking Group with an established name in the Prime Services industry. With a focus on providing high quality service, our client is looking for a candidate under their Client Services team at VP Level in their regional office in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for managing daily interactions with clients, serving queries and escalations. You'll also ensure that clients are onboarded correctly, keep in check risk and controls, provide solutions where necessary and get involved with new initiatives within the business. High quality service delivery is key to this role, where you're expected to juggle different internal and external stakeholder demands, as well as keep up to date with regulations such as PDS and market movements. Excellent communication and presentation skills are key.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-12 years Client Servicing experience within investment banking / global banking and markets from a sizeable financial institutions
- Products exposure in either Equity Finance / Exchange Traded Derivatives / Listed Derivatives / FX PB a MUST with Asia market remit
- Highly confident in managing different stakeholders, proactive and a strong problem solver
- Strong knowledge of execution flows, clearing and margin processes within a Prime function
- Exceptional communication skills in English, with other Asian languages a plus
- Must already be based in Hong Kong or Singapore
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting reference no. RR248894 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.