VP - Client Services (Global Banking, Prime Services)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Regional Remit
- Established Investment Bank
- Client Servicing Role
Our client is global banking group with established name in the Prime Services industry. With a focus on providing high quality service, our client is looking for a candidate as Client Services lead at VP level in their regional office in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Prime Services Operations, you will be responsible for managing daily interactions with clients, serving queries and escalations. You'll also ensure that clients are onboarded correctly, keep in check risk and controls, provide solutions where necessary and get involved with new initiatives within the business. High quality service delivery is key to this role, where you're expected to juggle different internal and external stakeholder demands, as well as keep up to date with regulations and market movements. Excellent communication and presentation skills are key.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree
- 10-12 years Client Servicing experience in Operations or Middle Office function within investment banking / global banking and markets from a sizeable financial institutions
- Products exposure in Equity-Listed or Exchange Traded Derivatives a MUST with Asia market remit
- Highly confident in managing different stakeholders, proactive and a strong problem solver
- Must have Hong Kong market experience
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR239331.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.