VP - Client On-boarding, Futures & Options
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Global Markets Business Lines
- Fixed Income and OTC Products
- VP Level Role
Our client is one of the top global financial institutions in the market, and they are seeking an experienced operations professional to join their Client On-boarding team in Hong Kong to support their growing new client accounts for their regional team at VP Level.
As part of a lean team, you will report to the head of the Function, and will be responsible for ensuring client account requests are managed in accordance to internal policies and external regulations. You will be required to be involved in daily BAU tasks as well as manage key stakeholder relationships with other functions across the business. You will be expected to multitask and mentor the more junior members of the team from time to time, and engage in some ad hoc projects set by the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary education
- At least 8 years' working experience with relevant client on-boarding background in a sizable financial institution
- Product knowledge in fixed income and OTC Clearing are a must
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin highly preferable
- Strong analytical and influential skills
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click on APPLY NOW by quoting ref no. RR22696.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be considered.