VP - Client Management, Alternative Funds
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Fast Growing Asset Management Firm
- Alternative Investments Focused
- Highly Commercial Role
Our client is part of an established US Group with an expanding asset management arm in the region. Due to their growth, our client has created an exciting role within their team as Client Relationship Manager for Asia Pacific.
Reporting to Global Head of the Function and dotted line to Asia MD, you will be responsible for managing one of their key client accounts in the region, as well as provide support to other accounts when necessary. Your primary focus is to foster close relationship with their client to understand their requirements and expectations, as well as take accountability for resolving issues by proactive relationship management. You will continually ensure provision of high quality service and be able to recognise other revenue opportunities for the business. The incumbent must have excellent communication skills with top of the class client servicing, and entrepreneurial mindset.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary education
- At least 12 years' working experience with relevant investor / client relationship management experience within asset management industry in Hong Kong
- Alternative investment funds knowledge and exposure
- Communication skills in English AND Cantonese, Mandarin a plus
- Positively responds to fast changing company environment due to growth
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR232508.
Less experienced candidate will be considered for Manager / AVP role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.