VP Business Risk Data Analytics, Consumer Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a reputable leading Asian Banking Group with diverse businesses across Retail Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking and Private Banking. As part of business growth, a newly created position has arisen for a Data Analytics professional to join the Consumer Banking Business function focusing on First Line of Defence Risk Management and Controls related Data Analytics work, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Functional Leader, you will be part of the Consumer Banking Business in a First Line of Defence function responsible for developing and driving data analysis to enhance risk management, surveillance and control framework. You will use data analysis and conduct data forensics to determine and identify trends and patterns, prevent and detect fraud, predict potential risks and perform risk mitigation to the business. In addition, you will work with the business and risk management teams in using data analytics to assist in building effective and robust internal controls and continuous monitoring. Being a specialist to the business on data analytics, you will interpret data accurately, continuously develop data analysis methodologies and tools for data presentation as well as to build controls automation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Risk Management, Controls, Fraud Management, Forensic, Audit gained from Financial Services sector, Big 4 and / or Specialist Consultancies.
- Strong Data Analytics skills and Data Management experience
- Good experience in using data analytics / data management tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, MicroStrategy or Access etc.) with strong Excel and programming skills
- Understanding of Consumer Banking products, operations and processes would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English plus Cantonese or Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 222508 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.