VP, Business Risk & Control Testing, Banking & Markets
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Leading European Banking group with an expanding presence in Asia. Due to the group's commitment in strengthening risk and controls management across Asia, the business is seeking a 1st Line Front Office Business Risk & Controls Testing professional to join the Hong Kong location.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the function, you will be a leader of the Hong Kong and Greater China team performing risk, controls, supervisory and testing work in the Investment Banking, Markets and Research Front Office businesses. You will have key responsibilities in the risk and controls supervision and testing of trading desk activities, IBD transactions, research, treasury and markets and the relevant conflicts and regulatory changes. You will assist in the development of the risk and controls governance, controls standards and processes, controls framework, controls testing (including the design and implementation of tests) and operating effectiveness. Your team will provide independent assurance to the senior management on risk and controls by performing regular independent checks, monitoring the adequacy of actions being taken, reviewing preparedness of potential risks, ongoing reviewing of best practices and conducting incidents investigations when they arise. This role provides high exposure to the business and senior management at country, regional and global level.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 10+ years' relevant audit, risk, controls and testing experience ideally for front office investment banking and markets trading activities
- Experienced gained from internal / external audit, risk and compliance testing, operational risk, front office regulatory and / or risk supervision
- Strong products knowledge in Investment Banking and Markets
- Solid understanding of governance, risk and control assessment techniques applicable to the banking environment
- Hong Kong and Greater China regulatory knowledge
- Good project management, planning and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and ideally with Cantonese or Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 228042. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.