VP, Business Manager, Digital Initiatives, Corporate Banking
Our client is a leading global banking group with well-established and expanding Corporate and Transaction Banking businesses. As part of the Asia growth, a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate and Transaction Banking professional to join the Regional Business Management team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Business COO, you will be a senior member of the Regional Business Management team supporting the Corporate Banking and Transaction Banking businesses in Asia. You will have a diverse range of responsibilities including but not limited to business strategic planning, driving digital initiatives, digitalization of processes, digitalization changes that would improve customer and internal staff experience as well as the commercialization of the digital changes. You will perform impact analysis on the new technological changes, review and analyse regulatory development on digital initiatives, conduct competitors analysis on the digital landscape and opportunities to improve the digital capability in the business. In addition, you will act as a liaison between the business, relationship managers, product managers, operations and technology teams in driving regional or country level business initiatives and changes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with minimum 10 years relevant experience in Business Management, COO office, Project Management, Product Management / Development, Strategies gained from Corporate Banking, Transaction Banking, Commercial Banking businesses
- Strong knowledge in Corporate Banking, Transaction Banking (Trade Finance, Cash Management / Payment) and Digital banking products
- Experience in driving digital initiatives
- Good business risk, controls and compliance mindset
- Asia working experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 2200002 . www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.