VP, Business Manager, Buy-Side
Our client is a reputable international Hedge Fund business with an expanding presence in Asia. As part of strategic growth in Hong Kong, a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Manager to join their front-office team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Business Management, you will be primarily supporting the Equities Portfolio Managers and Traders in Hong Kong whilst working closely with the wider business across Business Development, Trading, Operations, Compliance, Risk, HR etc. Working closely with the Portfolio Managers, you will assist in improving portfolio construction, portfolio risk management, performance attribution, research process efficiency and you will drive the implementation and use of new technologies and tools to enhance existing processes for the portfolio management team. In addition, you will work with risk management team to monitor and manage risk at the business level. This is an all-rounded business management role where you will also be involved in projects, headcount, resource planning, business planning, goals setting, professional development and training matters.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience gained from front office Buy-Side, Hedge Fund, Sales & Trading, Markets, Investment Banks environment
- Relevant skills gained from Business Management, Project Management, Business Development / Planning / Strategy, and / or COO functions
- Equities products knowledge would be highly preferred
- Sound knowledge of Risk Management and / or Portfolio Risk Management relevant to Hedge Fund environment
- Strong financial analysis skills and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Candidates with less experience maybe considered at AVP level.
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 223132.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.