VP, Banks Rating Analyst, Greater China
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$970000 - HK$1300000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a Leading International Credit Rating Agency with an established presence in Asia. As part of continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Analyst to join their FIG Team covering Hong Kong and Chinese Banks, based in Hong Kong.
- HK and China Focused (Mandarin required)
- Banks Coverage
- Attractive Base Salary + Bonuses
Reporting to the Regional Team Leader, you will be an experienced team member in the Greater China region, with key focuses on Hong Kong and China Banks segment, providing in-depth analytical research on public debt issuers in the relevant sectors in Greater China, including analytical reviews on rated issuers as well as publishing high quality research on the market and sector trends. The role will require solid presentation and communication skills as you will present analysis, recommendations, views, rationales and market trends to rating committees, investors, issuers, bankers and media. Working together with the regional teams, you will contribute in raising the company's profile within the credit rating and debt capital markets space.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with minimum 8 years relevant experience in financial analysis and / or credit analysis / ratings
- Relevant experienced from Equity Research, Fixed Income Analysis, Capital Markets Research, DCM, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Regulators and / or Credit Rating Agencies
- Strong experience in covering Banks segment (Hong Kong or Chinese Banks)
- Solid skills in financial modelling and report writing
- Familiar with business environment in the Greater China market
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 223322.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.