VP, Audit (Markets, Securities & Custodian Services)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a global bank currently expanding their Global Markets and Securities Services businesses in Asia. As part of a strategic growth, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join the Internal Audit function focusing on Global Markets and Securities Services, based in Hong Kong.
- Global Markets / Securities Services
- Regional Role
- Attractive Package
Reporting to the Regional Head of the team, you will be a senior member of an expanding Internal Audit function in Asia, covering various business lines within the Asia business in Global Markets, focusing on front to back sales and trading processes, as well as Securities Services, with emphasis on Prime Finance, Prime Brokerage, Securities Borrowing and Lending, Fund Services and Global Custody. You will be involved in developing ongoing assurance plans and ensuring coverage of the highest risks whilst meeting local regulatory requirements. You will provide leadership and strategic direction to the engagement team members across the Asia region. You will contribute to the global and regional internal audit objectives and planning by being actively involved in regional delivery and execution for the businesses. In addition, you will develop strong relationships with the business, risk and control functions as well as providing insightful, pragmatic and valued control assurance to regional and country management. This role provides high exposure to the business and senior management at regional and global level. Travel requirements are limited.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 10 + years' experience in Internal Audit and / or related Controls function with exposure to Global Markets and / or Securities / Custodian Services
- Strong understanding of Banking, Markets or Securities Services operations, processes and risk management issues
- Relevant knowledge of Futures, Options, Prime Finance, Prime Brokerage, Securities Borrowing and Lending, Fund Services and / or Global Custody
- Knowledge of Asia banking regulations relevant to the financial markets and understanding of banking control and compliance issues
- Excellent communication skills, influencing and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English. Chinese language skills would be a plus
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number AH 226858.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only