Visual Merchandising Supervisor
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is one of the leading marketers and distributors of countless famous brands and products. It is known for representing quality products and solutions across consumer, industrial and beverage industries.
As a Visual Merchandising Supervisor, you are supporting the company's main online shopping platform. You are responsible for developing guidelines and implementing new VM concepts in comply with brand image. To maximize selling opportunities, you have to understanding market trends and business requirements for HK and China are while standardizing in-store display according the VM guideline. Moreover, you have to establish materials such as POPs and signage to manage product and brand image when distributing to stores. Furthermore, it is important to monitor VM budget and liaise with external contractors or printers and conduct regular store visit to provide on-going training to staff.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Merchandising Design, Design or Marketing is preferred
- Minimum 4 years' experience in visual merchandising, preferred with experience in retail marketing
- Creative, detail-minded, innovative and self-motived
- Passionate about in-store brand building and merchandising
- Good spoken and written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM223064.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.