Vice President, Sourcing - Financial Services
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$750000 - HK$900000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-known financial services firm with a strong presence in the region. They are currently hiring an experienced sourcing manager to join their APAC team as Vice President, Sourcing.
Working closely with the other seniors in the region and as part of the global team, the VP Sourcing will be responsible for IT and non-IT categories, including SaaS, software, cloud, consulting, real estate, human resources, marketing, etc. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality and cost-effective services from providers in the region and support group operations in engaging and onboarding external vendors, assessing risk, monitoring compliance and contract reviews. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sourcing professional to join an international team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Business Administration, Information Technology or relevant disciplines; Masters' degrees advantageous
- A minimum of 10 years' sourcing and procurement experience, with at least some exposure to financial services
- Strong experience in IT procurement - namely in IT integrated services, cloud migration, infrastructure services, and experience in managing these vendors on a regional basis
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong experience in handling internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and be hands-on in a regional team
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT232271.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.